Using Data to Create a Culture of Learning
A session on how we, as grants managers, can best use data to create a culture of learning within our foundations/organizations.
Viewers will learn:
- What data and data analysis look like
- How to mine and analyze your existing data to gain insights
- Data collection best practices and techniques
- Tools for analyzing and presenting data to influence decision-making
- How foundations are creating a “Learning Stack” to support and improve data and learning
A presentation of the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
Original air date: October 30, 2018
- Technology Management: Apply technology solutions to grantmaking to support grantmaker, applicant, and grantee success.