Identify and Address Skills Gaps. Optimize Your Performance.
Exclusive benefit for Organization Members
Based on the Grants Management Professional Competency Model, the PEAK Grantmaking Learning Advisor enables you to create an actionable plan that identifies skills gaps and provides recommendations on how to close them. Skills and knowledge are assessed on 5 levels of skill: Learning, Basic, Applied, Skilled and Expert. Take the assessment to see where you are, follow the learning plan to get to the next level.
How does it work?
- Complete a self-assessment based on the 14 areas of the Grants Management Professional Competency Model.
- Get a personalized plan for closing skills gaps with recommendations on resources, training, and activities to help close identified gaps.
- Use your plan to track your progress toward your goals.
What else can you do with Learning Advisor?
- Demonstrate commitment to your professional development by sharing your plan with your supervisor.
- Start a conversation with your manager about advancement, capacity, and growth using the plan as a roadmap.