Inclusive Philanthropy: How the Inclusion of People with Disabilities in Philanthropy and Nonprofits Can Add to Your Success
One in five people live with a physical, sensory, cognitive, learning, mental health, or other disability. Learn from members of RespectAbility’s National Disability Speakers Bureau how to welcome, respect, and include those with disabilities in your communications efforts. Presenters also shared additional resources so you can continue to deepen your knowledge and explore strategies for your foundation.
Original air date: August 18, 2020
- Communications: Listen to others and communicate effectively.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in grantmaking practices.
Principles for Peak Grantmaking
Drive Equity - Build grantmaking practices and policies that minimize bias and support decisions that promote justice, inclusion, and equity.
- Individual Member - Free!
- Organization Member - Free!
- Consultant (Sole) - Free!
- Consultant (Firm) - Free!