Grantmaking 2.0: Updating Helmsley’s Grantmaking Processes
Experienced grantmakers interested in learning from other grantmakers about how they revised and updated their grants management practices will find this webinar helpful. Using the example of The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust’s efforts to update their practices, the presenters share lessons learned and best practices for making your own practice updates.
- learn how to prepare for a grants management database system transition;
- understand how to engage departments across your organization; and
- hear best practices for process redesign.
Original air date: December 4, 2018
- Process and Change Management: Plan and monitor processes efficiently and effectively to contribute to grantmaker's strategic goals and grantee's success.
- Technology Management: Apply technology solutions to grantmaking to support grantmaker, applicant, and grantee success.