Empowerment in the Midst of Change
What is it that makes it so difficult for us to navigate changes that we did not initiate? When faced with unexpected changes, we can find ourselves feeling out of control, anxious, frustrated, or resentful. These feelings come from our belief that we are losing the power to choose what is best for us. What if there was another way to see unexpected changes in our lives that allow us to take our power back without making anyone wrong in the process? Learn how we can shift our beliefs in ways that allow us to generate everything we need to succeed and be fully empowerment in the middle of ongoing change.
Participants of this webinar will:
- Identify and change the inner story we tell ourselves when we feel we have no choice
- Set and honor our limits with others in ways that are respectful to us and them
- Get what we want and need and no longer give from ‘obligation’ to others
Original air date: January 15, 2019
- Process and Change Management: Plan and monitor processes efficiently and effectively and manage change as needed to contribute to grantmaker's strategic goals and grantee's success.
- Staff and Volunteer Development: Build the capacity of staff and volunteers to be successful in their grantmaking role.