Data Is Not Enough: How Learning Drives Impact
In order for us to be more impactful organizations, we need to be reflective and learn how to do our work better. Becoming a learning organization is a hugely challenging process for many organizations though. It involves data, technology, culture, processes, people. In this webinar we will introduce concepts to help move your organization towards becoming a learning culture. We will talk about how all these elements must fit together and work towards a culture that values learning.
Participants will learn the:
- Framework to move from data to insight to action
- Common pitfalls for creating a learning organization
- Ideas to create a culture of evidence
Original air date: February 12, 2019
- Process and Change Management: Plan and monitor processes efficiently and effectively and manage change as needed to contribute to grantmaker's strategic goals and grantee's success.
- Staff and Volunteer Development: Build the capacity of all staff and volunteers to be successful in their grantmaking role.
- Technology Management: Apply technology solutions to grantmaking to support grantmaker, applicant, and grantee success.